Isn’t she adorable? She is the softest, most cuddly, sweetest little pink plush I’d ever seen. She has agreed to be my new friend and coach for my journey for a healthier lifestyle and nutritional game plan. She has promised never to make fun of how many cookies I eat. She doesn’t care what size of clothes I wear or that I huff and puff when I walk up the stairs. When I squeeze her too tight or cry real tears on her, she doesn’t mind. Her assignment is to remind me to take care of myself in a gentle, positive, and happy way.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm