Isn’t she adorable? She is the softest, most cuddly, sweetest little pink plush I’d ever seen. She has agreed to be my new friend and coach for my journey for a healthier lifestyle and nutritional game plan. She has promised never to make fun of how many cookies I eat. She doesn’t care what size of clothes I wear or that I huff and puff when I walk up the stairs. When I squeeze her too tight or cry real tears on her, she doesn’t mind. Her assignment is to remind me to take care of myself in a gentle, positive, and happy way.
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am