Isn’t she adorable? She is the softest, most cuddly, sweetest little pink plush I’d ever seen. She has agreed to be my new friend and coach for my journey for a healthier lifestyle and nutritional game plan. She has promised never to make fun of how many cookies I eat. She doesn’t care what size of clothes I wear or that I huff and puff when I walk up the stairs. When I squeeze her too tight or cry real tears on her, she doesn’t mind. Her assignment is to remind me to take care of myself in a gentle, positive, and happy way.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm