Isn’t she adorable? She is the softest, most cuddly, sweetest little pink plush I’d ever seen. She has agreed to be my new friend and coach for my journey for a healthier lifestyle and nutritional game plan. She has promised never to make fun of how many cookies I eat. She doesn’t care what size of clothes I wear or that I huff and puff when I walk up the stairs. When I squeeze her too tight or cry real tears on her, she doesn’t mind. Her assignment is to remind me to take care of myself in a gentle, positive, and happy way.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am