Did I take my pills this morning? Did I take my pills this afternoon? Did I take my pills this evening? In the past, Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy used to ask himself these questions quite often. With no way of knowing the answer, I was often left with choosing between a) not take the pills on the assumption that I already took them, or b) go ahead and take the pills on the risk that I was doubling my normal dosage.
All of this confusion has been removed since I started using a weekly pill organizer. I chose one that allowed me to set up the entire week at once, and which had each day divided into morning, noon, evening, and bedtime. With just a quick glance I can immediately tell if there was any dosage that I forgot to take.
And the best past about the pill organizer that I chose is that it allows me to carry around just the strip for each day. Each night before I got to sleep, as I finish my day’s medication, I return that strip to the tray and take out the strip for the following day. Not only does this allow for a more discrete presence on my desk or nightstand, but it also allows me to slip it in my pocket if I am going to be on the go for a large part of the day.
Walgreens 7 Day Removable Medication Organizer 7 Day
- Seven removable 1-day pill reminders.
- Unique snap-in storage tray.
- Prescription information label included.
- The One-Day-At-A-Time Weekly Medication Organizer Tray contains seven individual 1-day pill reminders and a unique snap-in storage tray.
- It allows you to fill a week’s medication at one time and offers the convenience of taking one day’s medication with you.
- The individual 1-day pill reminders have four compartments to cover all times of the day.
- Each pill reminder is printed with the day of the week and the time of the day on each compartment.
- This convenient feature allows you to set up a full week’s medication at one time.
- The unique snap-in organizer tray holds each 1-day pill reminder in a handy storage container.
- An easy to use prescription information label is included to assist you in taking the correct dosage at the right time.
Stay tuned…for the next adventure of Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy!