On Wednesday I had an English class, we talked about hero and we were asked to write about this subject, images of many people kept on passing my mind, I thought who would I rather write about! I thought about my mom, dad, RA Guy *embarrassed*.
Part of me wanted to write about ME, I really felt like a hero when the instructor was discussing the qualities of a hero, I have mixed feelings about saying that RA made me a hero, sad, embarrassed, sarcastic; but when I think about it I find that it’s a matter of choice…
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm