On Wednesday I had an English class, we talked about hero and we were asked to write about this subject, images of many people kept on passing my mind, I thought who would I rather write about! I thought about my mom, dad, RA Guy *embarrassed*.
Part of me wanted to write about ME, I really felt like a hero when the instructor was discussing the qualities of a hero, I have mixed feelings about saying that RA made me a hero, sad, embarrassed, sarcastic; but when I think about it I find that it’s a matter of choice…
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm