It’s raining, it’s pouring, The old man is snoring.
He went to bed and bumped his head
And couldn’t get up in the morning.
Water is falling from the gray sky here in the Sierra mountains of Northern California. I’m not an old man, I didn’t bump my head, and I got up this morning, but oh, I’m creaky. Someone find my oil can!
Photo copyright Leslie Vandever 2009.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm