Three video segments featuring Sara (a.k.a. Single Gal with RA) were just posted under “What’s New” on WebMD RAtv – be sure to check them out!
My Invisible Pain – Working and living with RA in New York City is hard for Sara, especially when so many of her RA aches and pains are invisible to others.
City Living with RA – From walking to climbing stairs to carrying groceries on the subway, living with RA in the Big Apple is challenging.
Navigating the Dating Scene – Twenty something and living in the Big Apple, Sara has to decide when to tell potential boyfriends about her RA.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm