Three video segments featuring Sara (a.k.a. Single Gal with RA) were just posted under “What’s New” on WebMD RAtv – be sure to check them out!
My Invisible Pain – Working and living with RA in New York City is hard for Sara, especially when so many of her RA aches and pains are invisible to others.
City Living with RA – From walking to climbing stairs to carrying groceries on the subway, living with RA in the Big Apple is challenging.
Navigating the Dating Scene – Twenty something and living in the Big Apple, Sara has to decide when to tell potential boyfriends about her RA.
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm