Three video segments featuring Sara (a.k.a. Single Gal with RA) were just posted under “What’s New” on WebMD RAtv – be sure to check them out!
My Invisible Pain – Working and living with RA in New York City is hard for Sara, especially when so many of her RA aches and pains are invisible to others.
City Living with RA – From walking to climbing stairs to carrying groceries on the subway, living with RA in the Big Apple is challenging.
Navigating the Dating Scene – Twenty something and living in the Big Apple, Sara has to decide when to tell potential boyfriends about her RA.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am