Three video segments featuring Sara (a.k.a. Single Gal with RA) were just posted under “What’s New” on WebMD RAtv – be sure to check them out!
My Invisible Pain – Working and living with RA in New York City is hard for Sara, especially when so many of her RA aches and pains are invisible to others.
City Living with RA – From walking to climbing stairs to carrying groceries on the subway, living with RA in the Big Apple is challenging.
Navigating the Dating Scene – Twenty something and living in the Big Apple, Sara has to decide when to tell potential boyfriends about her RA.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm