People with RA no longer have to feel like they are “held back” by their disease. In fact, a new survey of people with RA showed that the exact opposite is true — they are looking for ways to do more.
Hand in Hand for RA is a national awareness campaign that aspires to tap into the community’s “can do” spirit by empowering the approximately 1.3 million Americans living with RA, their loved ones and friends to join the ever-growing national movement of volunteering and public service.
More Info: http://handinhandforra.com
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm