People with RA no longer have to feel like they are “held back” by their disease. In fact, a new survey of people with RA showed that the exact opposite is true — they are looking for ways to do more.
Hand in Hand for RA is a national awareness campaign that aspires to tap into the community’s “can do” spirit by empowering the approximately 1.3 million Americans living with RA, their loved ones and friends to join the ever-growing national movement of volunteering and public service.
More Info: http://handinhandforra.com
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm