One of the projects that I have been wanting to complete for a while, which I finally got around to doing this past week, was the creation of a “Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy Store”.
This store, powered by Amazon.com, is a selection of books, cds, videos, and health and personal care items that I think are particularly useful for those of us living with rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune illnesses.
The categories and all of the products in the store have been hand picked by me. I probably own between 50-60% of these items…and the ones that I don’t have, I hope to purchase soon.
So when you get a chance, please take a look around the store. All of the browsing is embedded here on my blog. Once you are ready to check out, you will be taken to Amazon.com, where you can securely conduct the final step of your transaction.
Hope you like it! If there are any suggestions for items to add, please do let me know.
Visit Store: http://www.rheumatoidarthritisguy.com/store/
(There is also a tab at the upper-right corner of the page that will take you to the store.)
Disclaimer: I have not received any samples or compensation from any company or individual associated with the products in this store. As a participant in the Amazon Associates program, I do earn a percentage from the sale of any item that is purchased through a link on my website.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am