Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy would like to with you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas!
Where I live the big festivities are on Christmas Eve. The big meal is right around midnight, and gifts are opened afterwards. It’s going to be a great day and a late night!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “12 Days of RA Christmas” in the preceding post, that was created here out of a group effort. (Credit for the idea goes to Vicki Corson.) Thanks to everyone who contributed!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm