Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy would like to with you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas!
Where I live the big festivities are on Christmas Eve. The big meal is right around midnight, and gifts are opened afterwards. It’s going to be a great day and a late night!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “12 Days of RA Christmas” in the preceding post, that was created here out of a group effort. (Credit for the idea goes to Vicki Corson.) Thanks to everyone who contributed!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am