Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy would like to with you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas!
Where I live the big festivities are on Christmas Eve. The big meal is right around midnight, and gifts are opened afterwards. It’s going to be a great day and a late night!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the “12 Days of RA Christmas” in the preceding post, that was created here out of a group effort. (Credit for the idea goes to Vicki Corson.) Thanks to everyone who contributed!
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm