RA.com Features Interactive Resource to Help People Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., May 13, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — As any do-it-yourselfer knows, a good home improvement project has both style and substance, adding functionality with aesthetic appeal. For people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who may face difficulties around the house, adaptable options around the home are particularly important. To celebrate National Arthritis Awareness Month, Abbott is highlighting an interactive “RA Home Makeover” tool on ra.com (Living with RA section) that gives people home makeover tips to help make living with RA easier.
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm