RA.com Features Interactive Resource to Help People Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., May 13, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — As any do-it-yourselfer knows, a good home improvement project has both style and substance, adding functionality with aesthetic appeal. For people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who may face difficulties around the house, adaptable options around the home are particularly important. To celebrate National Arthritis Awareness Month, Abbott is highlighting an interactive “RA Home Makeover” tool on ra.com (Living with RA section) that gives people home makeover tips to help make living with RA easier.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm