Rheum For God
I ended up in a rheumatologist’s office in 2009. He told me I had rheumatoid arthritis at my first visit. To this day, my blood work is fabulous. But I don’t need blood work and x-rays and MRIs to tell me I have something attacking my body with the vengeance of a fire. I am here because I have always loved to write and God has my attention with this disease. He has put it on my heart to put down in writing what He is doing in my life. I have been so touched by what other bloggers have shared. Thank you for putting words to so many emotions and hidden thoughts. Talk about therapy. At this point in my life, I feel as if my life has changed from that of a physical battle to a spiritual walk. And I am a better person for it. I’m trusting Him one day at a time until He returns.
Read More: http://rheumforgod.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm