Rheum For God
I ended up in a rheumatologist’s office in 2009. He told me I had rheumatoid arthritis at my first visit. To this day, my blood work is fabulous. But I don’t need blood work and x-rays and MRIs to tell me I have something attacking my body with the vengeance of a fire. I am here because I have always loved to write and God has my attention with this disease. He has put it on my heart to put down in writing what He is doing in my life. I have been so touched by what other bloggers have shared. Thank you for putting words to so many emotions and hidden thoughts. Talk about therapy. At this point in my life, I feel as if my life has changed from that of a physical battle to a spiritual walk. And I am a better person for it. I’m trusting Him one day at a time until He returns.
Read More: http://rheumforgod.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am