This summer, Eugene residents Lanier Lobdell and Flaxen will embark upon a cross-country journey to raise awareness about Rheumatoid Arthritis and spread their message of hope and inspiration for people living with this chronic disease.
Lanier will be chronicling their trip with video and photo updates on “The Extra Mile Tour” Facebook Fan Page. We invite you to follow them as they make their way across the country and back again by becoming a fan today!
More Info: http://www.facebook.com/extramiletour?v=wall
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am