This summer, Eugene residents Lanier Lobdell and Flaxen will embark upon a cross-country journey to raise awareness about Rheumatoid Arthritis and spread their message of hope and inspiration for people living with this chronic disease.
Lanier will be chronicling their trip with video and photo updates on “The Extra Mile Tour” Facebook Fan Page. We invite you to follow them as they make their way across the country and back again by becoming a fan today!
More Info: http://www.facebook.com/extramiletour?v=wall
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm