A sick girl’s quest for normalcy.
Sometimes the blog will be about nothing.
Sometimes it will be about heavy stuff.
Sometimes it will be a true story I made up.
Stick around and find out.
The blog’s URL comes from a Ray Bradbury quote:
We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.
So. That other “About” page doesn’t really tell that much about me or about why I’m blogging. Still, it’s a link to a former blog, and in a way, a former self; the self that was too self-conscious and still too isolated to blog about my chronic illness. It’s a good reminder of where I used to be; hence. why it’s still up.
But, a little more about me now. I am a twenty-something reporter/copy editor/photographer/jill-of-all-journo trades living with (and sometimes dealing with) psoriatic arthritis, often referred to as PSA. At least by me, anyway. I’ve been working in the business for about 5 years and living with the symptoms of PSA for at least that long. (Coincidence? Hmph.)
I am married, with two furbabies — and don’t ask me if/when I’ll be having kid. It’s a pet peeve of mine.
I hope you enjoy what you read here, but I won’t be offended if you don’t. Being a journo has thickened my skin.
Read More: http://cupsquietlybeingfilled.wordpress.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am