I’m Matt, I live in Omaha, NE. I’m 33 years old. I’m married with 2 daughters. I love the women in my life, hockey, skiing, golf, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, hunting, softball, football, baseball and cooking.
I have RA. And it sucks.
I was finally diagnosed with RA at the tender age of 26, after spending nearly a year as a human pincushion and lab rat for half the doctors in Omaha as they ran test after test after test and couldn’t come up with anything. So, after failing to categorize whatever it was that hurt so bad, they said “You have a high Rheumatoid Factor, so I guess you have RA. Here’s a referral.” Really? I didn’t buy it.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am