Cane Thug + Ruth Agnes
My friends knew me as a skateboarder, dirt bike rider, BMX dork, comic geek, video gamer, writer, actress, and a diesel femme tomboy of sorts. In short, I’m a bit of a nerd. Now I’m known to strangers as the girl with the cane. I’m in my early twenties and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I read once that having RA is like having an invisible life partner (hence: the overbearing Ruth Agnes). Time with RA: 13 yrs.
Read More: http://canethug.blog.com/
Spectacles and Retrospectives
I enjoy living the creative life. I capture and savor moments in the form of photographs. I’m a book nerd and enjoy the pursuit of knowledge. Dr. Pepper is my favorite beverage. I love music. I especially enjoy singer/songwriters who craft narrative lyrics. I am a young adult living with autoimmune diseases. This blog is a collection of stories inspired by the journey.
Read More: http://redheadedjennifer.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm