The 2011 UCB RA Family Scholarship Program
The UCB RA Scholarship Program recognizes and rewards exceptional students who take control of their rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and do not allow it to control them. In 2011, UCB is awarding 30 scholarships of up to $10,000 to students who are not held back by their RA. If you or a loved one is living beyond the boundaries of RA, we encourage you to apply!
The deadline for application submission is March 18, 2011.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am