by Gemma K. Nicholls
I was diagnosed with the chronic disease Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of sixteen. I was a young, fit and healthy teenage girl before I got diagnosed, I had the world at my feet. My world was blown apart when i got diagnosed with Rheumatoid. I had to stop doing everything that I loved, I had to grow up sooner than I should have. Lost my confidence and my self esteem. I had to let go of the person I was before I got diagnosed. I had to adapt to a new life and a whole new way of thinking. My book talks about the truth about the awful disease Rheumatoid. To help a lot of people who has been newly diagnosed with the illness. What emotions you go through, the truth about what happens to your body. What to expect.
More Info: Fighting Rheumatoid (Amazon.com)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm