by Gemma K. Nicholls
I was diagnosed with the chronic disease Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of sixteen. I was a young, fit and healthy teenage girl before I got diagnosed, I had the world at my feet. My world was blown apart when i got diagnosed with Rheumatoid. I had to stop doing everything that I loved, I had to grow up sooner than I should have. Lost my confidence and my self esteem. I had to let go of the person I was before I got diagnosed. I had to adapt to a new life and a whole new way of thinking. My book talks about the truth about the awful disease Rheumatoid. To help a lot of people who has been newly diagnosed with the illness. What emotions you go through, the truth about what happens to your body. What to expect.
More Info: Fighting Rheumatoid (Amazon.com)
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm