by Gemma K. Nicholls
I was diagnosed with the chronic disease Rheumatoid Arthritis at the age of sixteen. I was a young, fit and healthy teenage girl before I got diagnosed, I had the world at my feet. My world was blown apart when i got diagnosed with Rheumatoid. I had to stop doing everything that I loved, I had to grow up sooner than I should have. Lost my confidence and my self esteem. I had to let go of the person I was before I got diagnosed. I had to adapt to a new life and a whole new way of thinking. My book talks about the truth about the awful disease Rheumatoid. To help a lot of people who has been newly diagnosed with the illness. What emotions you go through, the truth about what happens to your body. What to expect.
More Info: Fighting Rheumatoid (Amazon.com)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm