Living With RA And Fibromyalgia
I can’t really remember when I first started having pain. The pain in my lower back has been plaguing me for many years. I’ve had problems with my joints before, but usually only when it’s really cold outside. For that, I would just wrap them with an ace bandage and be done with it.
Read More: http://kmdrajournal.blogspot.com/
An Unguided Missile
I support my family with my QA job. I have a crazy commute and never get enough rest. I write this blog to help me keep my sanity. Lack of rest is compounded by the fact that I’ve been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and Hypermobility Syndrome. These disorders play a huge role in my life and on my blog. I’m loud and pushy about awareness, especially of the autoimmune spectrum. Be prepared for forceful posts demanding action.
Read More: http://nonavigation.blogspot.com/
Peace Love Wool
I’m a woman in my late 20′s. A knitter, wife, mother of two, RA patient, and nurse-wannabe who is working as a waitress instead.
Read More: http://peacelovewool.blogspot.com/
“Simplicity, Simplicity, Simplicity.”
My mantra. The best things in life are usually simple. Simple art, simple food, simple pleasures…my dogs, a good porch swing, a perfect sunrise or sunset. Truly a life lesson from living with Chronic Illness.
Read More: http://fatamorgana9.blogspot.com/
Kittycats Litter Tray
On top of that, I have been suffering from chronic pain, on and off for 2yrs. I was diagnosed at the time, with having carpal tunnel syndrome as most of the pain was in my hands. Lately the pain has effected every.single.joint in my body, some days its so bad its a struggle getting dressed in the morning. But I follow that old British War Time Phrase……[Keep Calm And Carry On] I was recently diagnosed as having Rhuematoid Arthritis, I am still, at this time in ‘denial’ stage, but I am learning to live with it.
Read More: http://kittycatslittertray.wordpress.com/about/
Pain With No Gain
Budding Gonzo author, amateur photographer and anxious paranoid who dresses up in movie costumes to scare children for charity. I also have Seronegative Rheumatoid Arthritis and Meniere’s Disease which make for some interesting waking experiences.
Read More: http://brandywhinesra.blogspot.com/
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- Sky HighDecember 6, 2013 - 4:58 pm
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Empowerment and PrideDecember 11, 2013 - 10:04 am
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm