“When you have been diagnosed with a chronic illness it can be scary. One of the first things that many of us do is take to the ‘net to find out as much as we can about living with our illness. There are many, many (did I mention many?) message boards, twitter streams and blogs that are written by folks sharing their stories. Some are coping so very well and share their strategies. Others, not so much. Unfortunately, the not-so-much contingency is MUCH larger than the positive stories.”
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm