“When you have been diagnosed with a chronic illness it can be scary. One of the first things that many of us do is take to the ‘net to find out as much as we can about living with our illness. There are many, many (did I mention many?) message boards, twitter streams and blogs that are written by folks sharing their stories. Some are coping so very well and share their strategies. Others, not so much. Unfortunately, the not-so-much contingency is MUCH larger than the positive stories.”
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm