“Energy leaves behind Brigid, her husband Joe, and their 8 year old daughter. Energy will also be missed by many of Brigid’s family and friends. There will be no calling hours and memorial services will be at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers please offer your taxi, babysitting, cleaning, or cooking services to the family.”
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am