“The importance of social media is often forgotten and under appreciated in my own personal opinion. Just think about it, it allows people around the globe to talk and interactive with each other like never before. It’s truly one of the wonders of the world wide web. But it’s even more essential in the support of those with chronic illnesses such as rheumatoid arthritis. After all, anyone who suffers with a painful chronic condition know how lonely they can be. Your family and friends might be the most supportive people you know, but they still don’t truly understand what it’s like to live on a daily basis with agonizing pain and so much more. This is where the collective support of social media sites is essential.”
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm