The Arthritis is cured! (if you want it) – Canada’s leading National Arthritis Awareness Program (NAAP) – is designed to inform and provide insight to Canadians about the severity of this disease. The NAAP highlights access to the vast arthritis support network available to those affected by and living with arthritis.
This year the Program launches the Arthritis Broadcast Network (ABN): a platform to build relationships, enable conversations and share stories about arthritis. ABN programs include:
- News: Arthritis news. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Life: Living your best life with arthritis
- Arthritis Intel: Helping you detect, treat, and manage arthritis
- A-Team: Partnering with your healthcare team
- Women: Exploring women’s arthritis issues and needs
More Info: http://arthritisbroadcastnetwork.org/