“Disabled people do not all share a single experience, even of the same impairment; likewise, designers in the same discipline do not follow a single approach or hold the same values. Exciting new directions will arise from individual designers working with disabled individuals on particular briefs. This will produce different responses each time, complementary and even contradictory directions, but this richness is needed.” — Graham Pullin, Design Meets Disability
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm