I have been overthinking my disease lately, and stumbled across some RA blogs. The more I read the more there appeared to be. I was struck by this community of writers all living with RA. I use to have a blog, of course it was not exclusively about my disease, RA was one of its feature players. I am a bit embarrassed about it now, I was so angry and obnoxious – to be fair, it was my early years of the diagnosis. So, this is something different.
I hope to make this a place where I can write, and tell my stories. Not just being alone with this.
Read More: http://here-comes-the-flood.blogspot.com/
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Rock BottomOctober 29, 2013 - 12:04 pm
- How I Keep On Moving While Living With Rheumatoid ArthritisOctober 17, 2013 - 10:23 am
- Your Life With Rheumatoid ArthritisSeptember 19, 2013 - 11:42 pm
- Trekking The Bolivian Inca Trail: Day 3August 21, 2013 - 2:27 pm