I have been overthinking my disease lately, and stumbled across some RA blogs. The more I read the more there appeared to be. I was struck by this community of writers all living with RA. I use to have a blog, of course it was not exclusively about my disease, RA was one of its feature players. I am a bit embarrassed about it now, I was so angry and obnoxious – to be fair, it was my early years of the diagnosis. So, this is something different.
I hope to make this a place where I can write, and tell my stories. Not just being alone with this.
Read More: http://here-comes-the-flood.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Recalibration: Creating a BalanceDecember 12, 2013 - 11:07 am