I have been overthinking my disease lately, and stumbled across some RA blogs. The more I read the more there appeared to be. I was struck by this community of writers all living with RA. I use to have a blog, of course it was not exclusively about my disease, RA was one of its feature players. I am a bit embarrassed about it now, I was so angry and obnoxious – to be fair, it was my early years of the diagnosis. So, this is something different.
I hope to make this a place where I can write, and tell my stories. Not just being alone with this.
Read More: http://here-comes-the-flood.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm