I have been overthinking my disease lately, and stumbled across some RA blogs. The more I read the more there appeared to be. I was struck by this community of writers all living with RA. I use to have a blog, of course it was not exclusively about my disease, RA was one of its feature players. I am a bit embarrassed about it now, I was so angry and obnoxious – to be fair, it was my early years of the diagnosis. So, this is something different.
I hope to make this a place where I can write, and tell my stories. Not just being alone with this.
Read More: http://here-comes-the-flood.blogspot.com/
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am