Fellow superhero Ferhaan – from the Netherlands – was recently interviewed for the monthly publication of the Dutch Arthritis Foundation: “In Beweging” (“In Motion”). Starting this January, Ferhaan will be contributing a monthly column for this magazine.
Please join me in wishing Ferhaan the best as he embarks on this new endeavor!
In the meantime, you can visit him at Ferhaan’s Blog.
For more information on the Dutch Arthritis Foundation, please visit: http://www.reumabond.nl/.
If you are in the area, be sure to take a look at this December issue…I am told that Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy is mentioned as well!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm