Over the past year, I have highlighted some well-know people who live/d with RA. If you have missed any part of this series, or just want to read some of them again, here is the entire collection. (One of my favorites discoveries to this day has been Edith Piaf, whose story I accidentally stumbled across while watching La Vie en Rose.) Enjoy!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am