Over the past year, I have highlighted some well-know people who live/d with RA. If you have missed any part of this series, or just want to read some of them again, here is the entire collection. (One of my favorites discoveries to this day has been Edith Piaf, whose story I accidentally stumbled across while watching La Vie en Rose.) Enjoy!
- People Magazine: Megan Park: Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis Has Made Me ‘More Empathetic’ As An ActorJune 5, 2015 - 10:30 am
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm