Over the past year, I have highlighted some well-know people who live/d with RA. If you have missed any part of this series, or just want to read some of them again, here is the entire collection. (One of my favorites discoveries to this day has been Edith Piaf, whose story I accidentally stumbled across while watching La Vie en Rose.) Enjoy!
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm