ArthritisID is the most comprehensive free arthritis app for consumers, featuring the most current, evidence-based arthritis information to help detect, treat and manage arthritis.
- Screen for arthritis – ArthritisID’s interactive arthritis screening tool and questionnaire will help you determine indications of a type of arthritis
- Understand arthritis better – ArthritisID features treatment strategies and medication information for: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus, gout and juvenile idiopathic arthritis (kids get arthritis too!)
- You can trust ArthritisID – the most current, evidence-based information on prevention of arthritis, as well as information about exercise, diet and nutrition
- Save it! ArthritisID lets you save past arthritis screenings, or those of friends and family
- Share it! ArthritisID lets you send important arthritis information and resources by e-mail from the app directly to those who need it
- Connect to the North American arthritis community through social media networks and access more resources
- Thoughtful functionality – ArthritisID does not require an internet connection to operate, and the text size can be custom adjusted to suit your preference
- Unlimited free access to all features – all materials are available in English AND French. There are no subscription fees or hidden costs
ArthritisID was developed and written by two of North America’s leading arthritis research and patient advocacy organizations – the Arthritis Research Centre of Canada and Arthritis Consumer Experts.
ArthritisID also has a free companion app for healthcare professionals, called ArthritisID PRO, which has additional features.
More Info: http://bit.ly/GetArthritisID
Arthritis is cured! (if you want it) Among the top three chronic diseases in Canada, arthritis is actually a group of more than 100 diseases. One in six Canadian adults has arthritis – that’s nearly 4.5 million people – costing the economy billions of dollars per year. It’s time Canadians got talking about arthritis.
In 2009 – 2010, Arthritis Consumer Experts (ACE) and The Arthritis Society of Canada, created the first comprehensive national arthritis awareness program in Canada. With the program slogan “Arthritis is Cured! (if you want it)/Guerir l’arthrite! (la solution vous revient),” the NAAP positively promoted interest and conversation about arthritis with the public and healthcare professionals, providing greater insight into the severity of the disease and information on how to access the arthritis information and support network. Read more at: http://www.arthritisiscured.org/.