While sitting in the infusion clinic a few days ago receiving my first dose of Actemra (see photo), I began to wonder about the extra costs of having RA that aren’t covered by insurance or planned for in my budget. This thought came to mind as I pulled my parking ticket out of my pocket and wondered how much I was spending on parking per year. Then the thought expanded to all RA related costs that are’t included in insurance coverage and I decided to make an accounting of these costs.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm