While sitting in the infusion clinic a few days ago receiving my first dose of Actemra (see photo), I began to wonder about the extra costs of having RA that aren’t covered by insurance or planned for in my budget. This thought came to mind as I pulled my parking ticket out of my pocket and wondered how much I was spending on parking per year. Then the thought expanded to all RA related costs that are’t included in insurance coverage and I decided to make an accounting of these costs.
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm