RA Guy’s “Hope! Unlimited” Mug

Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy is pleased to announce the release of his “Hope! Unlimited” mug, which is now available on Zazzle.com!

PRODUCT INFORMATION

RA Guy's Hope Unlimited Mug

This mug was especially designed for all superheroes who are living with rheumatoid arthritis, including their friends, family members, and co-workers.

Hand drawn by RA Guy, the art work includes some of the most popular comic book images from his website. The white text on the blue sky is from his “About Me” page, which represents the first words that were ever published on his blog.

You too will feel like a superhero when you use this mug!

Help superheroes like myself overcome “Flare Incorporated” and reach “Hope! Unlimited”.

Ceramic Mug: http://www.zazzle.com/hope_unlimited_mug…

Travel Mug: http://www.zazzle.com/hope_unlimited_travel_mug…

One of my less frequently discussed challenges of living with a chronic and debilitating condition like rheumatoid arthritis is trying to figure out how to continually pay for all of the costly doctors visits, physical therapy sessions, and prescription medications…especially now that my illness allows me to work only a few hours a day.

Your purchase of this mug, which I spent all weekend designing, would be greatly appreciated. Your kind contribution would not only allow me to gain the satisfaction of knowing that I continue to do everything within my means to be financially productive, but it would also help to increase awareness of this disease with which I live.

Thank you so much for your help.

1. Kat says:

Those are awesome mugs. I will see what I can do on ordering one. – Mystic_Moon1989 on twitter.

2. Mary says:

Could you do a travel mug as well? I can’t use an open mug at work, and I would LOVE it if you made one!

3. Chris says:

Cool cup design! Lucky for you I collect coffee mugs, unique ones for certain. Gotta add this one to my collection!

I need to bookmark the page so I can come back to it after the 1st to make my purchase.

Kat, thanks for the compliment!
    Mary, I created a travel mug version, just for you!
    Chris, I’d be honored for my mug to be part of your collection!

5. Kevin says:

Haha im not the only one who collects coffee mugs…..i collect mostly travel mugs tho! Definately goin to see when i can order one for my RA mug collection!

Darn arthrtis fingers, I just deleted a really nice comment that someone just left. If that was you, please know it wasn’t intentional!

7. Halo_Jones says:

Ooh, you can order it in the UK too! Lovely design, will certainly add it to my collection at work. (Currently Batman, Superman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Thor, The Avengers, The X-Men, and Spiderman. I need a bigger desk.)

8. Kel says:

I love the mugs, especially the travel mug. I have a hard time with open cups, due to my RA. Sp that mug will allow me to both a “RA Superhero” and help a fellow rA sufferer, plus not wearing my beverage of the day. Thank you so much for your blogs, healthy and helpful sites and spreading the word about RA and what it does to our bodies as a whole and not just the outward signs that one gets after being diagnosed with this deeply debilitating and painful and chronic disease. I get judged every time I pull into a handicap parking space and have no outward signs of being disabled. I’ve had a cop check to make sure that my handicap placard was legally mine. If more people were more knowledgeable and less judgmental, we RA sufferers would not feel like we are entitled to explain our selves. I also plan on ordering some tees and the hoodie. Speaking of the hoodie, is there anyway you could do some zip up ones? My finger and hands are as severely affected as my legs are.

Keep up the good work, RA Guy!!!!

Peace Out~ Kel