“Since my rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis, I have definitely discovered many paths to wellness, but something is still missing. My body still has lot of room to heal, but I need to keep searching for the path that is perfect for my individual body. The one thing I have accepted while chasing each of these different paths is that what I am looking for may not come easily or with a lot of guidance. There will be many dead ends. That is why it is so important to continue to be patient, open minded, and most of all continue to nourish myself both physically and mentally. With time, the path that is perfect for my body will be discovered. For now, I will continue to enjoy the calm that comes with the familiar. ”
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Seeks Director Of FinanceJanuary 9, 2014 - 6:53 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Building Foundations for the FutureDecember 17, 2013 - 5:24 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Our Hands Can! Community StoriesDecember 16, 2013 - 1:51 pm
- Show Us Your Hands! Annual Report: Managing StressDecember 13, 2013 - 10:14 am