This film features young people discussing what it’s really like to have an ‘older person’s illness’ at such a young age and the impact that it has on their everyday lives. The young people talk very openly and honestly about some very sensitive and difficult issues, including coping with treatments, hidden disability and their experience […]
Author Archive for: RA Guy
About RA Guy
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud RA Guy contributed a whooping 1109 entries.
Entries by RA Guy
It’s been 22 years since Michael J. Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, a debilitating illness that had put his career on hold. His return to television, including new NBC comedy “The Michael J. Fox Show,” has been an inspiration to those with the same diagnosis. NBC’s Willie Geist reports.
by Jennifer Le Blanc “This is the first post of a new blog series. The posts in this series will include my thoughts on a variety of subjects, all beginning with “The Art of.” Today I want to talk about the Art of Living Well with a Chronic Condition. [...] Create or maintain a support […]
The Old Lady in my Bones n my thirties, I was diagnosed with early Rheumatoid Arthritis. I developed this blog to share my experience living with this disease. I also want to create awareness that arthritis is not a disease just for the elderly. Young people are susceptible and can suffer just as much. It […]
For more info please visit http://iasp.info/wspd/. Here is a blog post in which I share my previous experience with suicidal thoughts.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm