It’s been 22 years since Michael J. Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, a debilitating illness that had put his career on hold. His return to television, including new NBC comedy “The Michael J. Fox Show,” has been an inspiration to those with the same diagnosis. NBC’s Willie Geist reports.
Author Archive for: RA Guy
About RA Guy
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud RA Guy contributed a whooping 1103 entries.
Entries by RA Guy
by Jennifer Le Blanc “This is the first post of a new blog series. The posts in this series will include my thoughts on a variety of subjects, all beginning with “The Art of.” Today I want to talk about the Art of Living Well with a Chronic Condition. [...] Create or maintain a support […]
The Old Lady in my Bones n my thirties, I was diagnosed with early Rheumatoid Arthritis. I developed this blog to share my experience living with this disease. I also want to create awareness that arthritis is not a disease just for the elderly. Young people are susceptible and can suffer just as much. It […]
For more info please visit http://iasp.info/wspd/. Here is a blog post in which I share my previous experience with suicidal thoughts.
Autoimmune Portrait Project by Jodi McKee “I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2008 and started this portrait project of people who have RA and other autoimmune diseases as a way to cope with my illness and spread awareness about invisible illnesses. My hope for this project is to show the world that there are a lot of […]
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm