The Could I Have Lupus? campaign is designed to heighten awareness and create a sense of urgency about lupus. With the help of women who are actually living with lupus, we are sending a message to women who are suffering from lupus symptoms — that they can find support, hope and, most of all, answers. They just have to start by asking the right question: “Could I have lupus?”
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm