We Can Rebuild Her, But Don’t Spend A Lot Of Money!
Blogging since April 2009! Rockch1ck writes about rheumatoid arthritis and other topics. (Hat tip to Synovial Syntax!)
Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior’s Log
Blogging since January 2009! “I’m currently a high school English teacher. I grade papers like I breathe. I’m also the head coach for the boys’ and girls’ tennis teams. I continue to coach private lessons at an indoor club year round and run day-long summer tennis camps at various facilities in the area. Prior to my career shift into teaching, which was sparked knowing that my R.A. would make full-time tennis coaching tough, I also worked in advertising and marketing. I live in a Chicagoland suburb, keeping me close to my family. This is helpful as we often need to lean on each other.” (Hat tip to All Flared Up!)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Canyons, Bridges, And WavesAugust 27, 2014 - 8:23 am
- I Thank My Rheumatoid Arthritis For…May 25, 2014 - 1:07 pm
- Visual Journal: My StoryDecember 18, 2013 - 12:31 am
- FreefallDecember 11, 2013 - 11:46 am
- My Decision To Not Use Medicines Right Now Is All About Personal ResponsibilityNovember 6, 2013 - 11:13 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am
- The Columbian: Arthritis Not stopping 20-Year-Old Nursing StudentApril 15, 2014 - 3:25 pm
- Name My Cane!November 9, 2013 - 11:51 pm
- StælkenNovember 4, 2013 - 1:57 pm