We Can Rebuild Her, But Don’t Spend A Lot Of Money!
Blogging since April 2009! Rockch1ck writes about rheumatoid arthritis and other topics. (Hat tip to Synovial Syntax!)
Rheumatoid Arthritis Warrior’s Log
Blogging since January 2009! “I’m currently a high school English teacher. I grade papers like I breathe. I’m also the head coach for the boys’ and girls’ tennis teams. I continue to coach private lessons at an indoor club year round and run day-long summer tennis camps at various facilities in the area. Prior to my career shift into teaching, which was sparked knowing that my R.A. would make full-time tennis coaching tough, I also worked in advertising and marketing. I live in a Chicagoland suburb, keeping me close to my family. This is helpful as we often need to lean on each other.” (Hat tip to All Flared Up!)
Please consider making a donation to Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy.
- Accepting Chronic Pain: Is it Necessary?March 27, 2015 - 9:09 am
- Harvard Gazette: A Journey Into IllnessJanuary 12, 2015 - 4:19 pm
- Health.com: 11 Famous People With RAOctober 1, 2014 - 9:50 am
- Arthritis Broadcast Network: Spotlight On Arthritis SuperheroesSeptember 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm
- The New York Times: Actress, Artist, Sometimes Both At OnceMay 20, 2014 - 10:29 am